LearningLeaders Spring Semester Comes to a Close!
The 2015 Spring Semester has come to a close. A brief recap of some of the great accomplishments of LearningLeaders debaters this semester:
- Over 50 new debaters joined our team, which is now over 100 strong!
- Over 40 students participating in the May Day Tournament, on May 2nd!
- Over 10 students joined in the World Scholars Cup Shanghai Qualification Round and all asked to participate in the Global Round!
- Over 10 acceptances to boarding schools in the United States!
- A perfect 5-0 undefeated record at the Star River School Debate in May!
- Coach Michael Hauge presented a TED Talk in Chongqing on the topic of Persuasion!
- LearningLeaders hosted the first Mock Trial Competition of 2015!
- The first students from China ever participated in the 2015 World Individual Debate and Public Speaking Championships! Video here!
Thank you so much to all LearningLeaders scholars, debaters, families, and partners! We are looking forward to a great four weeks of Summer Sessions. Please stay tuned for our 2015 Fall Schedule, to be released soon.
Learn and Lead, for Life!